Friday 23 June 2017

Realm of Chaos Citadel Minotaur


Minotaurs are probably my favorite monster from first edition AD&D.  I have collected many different examples of the creature over the years.  I am not fond of the new GW plastics.  Give me a metal sculpt any day please.

Anyway, here is another Ebay rescue: a Citadel Realms of Chaos Minotaur.  Citadel produced many versions of the Minotaur over the years.  This guy is tied with another one for my favorite sculpt. 

Citadel Realms of Chaos Minotaur
This model is unarmed, which is part of his charm.  he is obviously either 1) excited, 2) upset, 3) both.  This guy would fit in perfectly in a skirmish game, especially on old Realms of Chaos Slaves to Darkness warband game.  Just don't stair at his junk.  That would be inappropriate.

This model was painted in the same scheme as my Ogres.  Reaper Olive Skin tone just seems to work for so many critters.  Hair was done with my Walnut Brown wash. 

 
There is not really much else to say about this figure.  A simple sculpt which is easy to paint.  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice fig.

    It may just be the angle of the shot in your pic, but you could pass as a younger relative of mine.

    ReplyDelete

Visitor Total